Tuesday 25 May 2010

Sketch #41

Hello to everyone.
I hope that you are all well and that the weather is good where you are :)

Thank you to everyone who took part in last week's challenge - we had another fantastic response and there were some gorgeous fabulous flowers out there :)

So we need a winner and this week it’s ….

Doc1
It’s you Janice :)

Well done to you and if you e-mail me your details I’ll pass them on to Paul and Siri and hugest of thanks to Wild Orchid Crafts their wonderful sponsorship xxx

And this is what Janice made …..

Where’s the flowers?

Here they are inside!! I think this is just beautiful.

Now onto this week.

We are back into sketch mode and our challenge this week is…

ptw #41a

.. this sketch here, and always, please feel free to resize, flip and rotate the elements and as long as you can still see the sketch, it’s completely fine.

And as it’s the last challenge of the month, we are so pleased to welcome back our featured sponsor, the loveliness that is Heidi and the Simon Says Stamp crew.

SimonSaysStampBlinkie1[1]_thumb[1][1]

So here’s what our fab PTW girlies did with it -

Anna (GDT)

Debi

Mandy


Dawny P


So that’s what we did and now it’s over to you. Don’t forget if you get a sec to check out our individual blogs and see what else we’ve all been up to.

Have a great week peeps and see you next Tuesday.

Hugs from all of us to all of you xxx

20 comments:

Janice said...

Great cards DT - love what you did with the pattern given, Jx

jenny said...

Great sketch and gorgeous cards from the DT x

Jenny xx

Kerryn said...

Love the DT cards! I've linked my take on the sketch.

Risa said...

What beautiful DT samples! Thanks for the challenges and the inspirations!
hugs
Risa:)

Cheryl said...

Great card DT they are all gorgeous x

Marie said...

Love this sketch...and the DT works are fabulous!

charlene said...

thanks for the cute sketch ! great DT cards
Hugs

PixieHouse Creations said...

Fab cards and great sketch
first time in ages that ive managed to join in :)
Wendy x

Debbie said...

Great sketch girls, love the DT cards, hope you like my entry. Debbiexx

CosieHosie said...

This is a great sketch! I think I will use this one alot! xxx

Helen x said...

an inspiration as ever! I dont know how you manage!

Kruemel said...

I love this sketch! Also made a card with it not thinking about me not being able to link it because when my post on monday goes live I am in Italy for a short vacation...LOL

So, if you want to have a look at my blog - the card is the first post.

Big hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Poppet said...

Great sketch, I've entered a card but I think I may also use it for a LO. Lovely cards from the DT. Thanks :-) xx

marion said...

just placed my entry for this week challenge, nice sketch and wonderful dtcards

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Great sketch and gorgeous cards from the DT....

Hugs
Bella

Twocrafty said...

thanks for the sketch really enjoyed doing this and what lovely cards the dt have come up with
ann-marie x

Anonymous said...

Lot's of inspiration here...love all the DT work guys...

Great Challenge
x
Vicky

Rachel x said...

Just added my entry- my first challenge since starting my blog!! Hope it's okay as I deviated ever-so-slightly from the sketch and didn't realise til after I'd finished!! :S Thanks for the inspiration!! Rachel x

Sandra P said...

Love the sketch! I'm in :)

Hugs,
Sandra P

Unknown said...

what a nice sketch. Was fun tomake a card with it.