Tuesday 11 May 2010

Shiny, Sparkly & Special

Hello to everyone.
I hope that you are all well and that the weather is good where you are :)


Thank you to everyone who took part in last week's challenge - there were some fabulous takes on the sketch.

So we do need a winner and this week it’s ….

Doc3


Woohoo Lindsey – it’s you chick :)

Well done to you and if you e-mail me your details I’ll pass them on to Sassy Studio Designs, and hugest of thanks to them for their wonderful sponsorship xxx

And here ….



.. is Lindsey’s gorgeous card :)


And we have another wonderful sponsor for you this week, and I’m so pleased to introduce


Make The Day Special

And here is a little bit about them ….


Make the Day Special is dedicated to bringing more hard to get stamp
ranges to the UK stamping market. It is the only UK stockist of the Unity
stamping store kit of the month, Your Next Stamp and Tweety Jill Designs.


And please do check out these links -


www.makethedayspecial.co.uk
www.makethedayspecialcards.blogspot.com
www.ippityinspiration.blogspot.com for {ippity} stamps


Emily has donated a fabulous set of stamps so this is what you could win

ipk 1101


So what’s our challenge all about this week?

Well it’s

Shiny, Sparkly & Special


We want to see something shiny and / or sparkly on your cards so it could be metallic card, or glitter, or gems - whatever you want to use.

We are sadly saying goodbye to our fabulous GDT girlies but hugest of thanks to them for sharing their work with us, and we’ll have a new GDT for you next week once Mr Random thing has done his stuff :)

And without further ado, here’s what the PTW girlies have created for you this week.

Bev (GDT)



Bron (GDT)




Dawny P
So that’s what we did and now it’s over to you. Don’t forget if you get a sec to check out our individual blogs and see what else we’ve all been up to.


Have a great week peeps and see you next Tuesday.


Hugs from all of us to all of you xxx

ETA Email entries -

From Miria



42 comments:

Tracy said...

Love this weeks challenge and the DT creations are gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Max said...

Awesome DT cards - hope my embossing counts as shiny.
Ermmm ... please ignore the 'silence' after my name in Mr. Linky, I forgot to delete it after answering a question on another blog - whoops.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Mrs.B said...

Enjoyed this challenge. Lovely DT cards.
Avril swerest

jo said...

Great challenge and DT creations!!

Maria said...

I just love bling so this challenge is perfect. DT creations are fabulous. Hugs, Maria

Nougatine said...

Love this challenge and the DT cards ;-)

Gem said...

gorgeous DT cards, have linked up my card :) xx

Ginger Claire said...

A fabulous challenge and great DT work

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the challenge. Nice DT cards.

Lawren said...

Great challenge. I get distracted by shiny things! LOL! I love it.

Lawren

LiveLaughScrap said...

Thanks for the challenge. It was fun. DT cards are beautiful.
Lori

A Bit of Country said...

great DT cards and love your challenges

Unknown said...

Beautiful DT creations
Crafty Chris x

hauiline said...

Great work of the DT ... love their works.
Hugs
Anja

Papirskreppa said...

It's a great challenge you have put up for us this time. I have entered with a decorated box. The butterfly and the ribbon benesth it is both shiny and sparkly. So I think it would work out nice :) Have a nice day :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work by the DT.
Lisa x

Unknown said...

What a great challenge this week, I love to play!
I also love the DT creations, they're wonderful. ~Ira

Julie said...

Am hopeless at photographing foil card! hope it shows up for your great challenge! x

Sandra P said...

Oooh how fun! I had to do a LO for this one seeing that my DD is as special as they come! :)

I`m in!

tilly said...

I love sparkles, this is my first time of entering, hope I have done it right
Tilly /Christine x

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

I loved playing with you guys this week..thank you so much...Love the DT samples
Mandy

Poppit said...

Fun challenge! I enjoyed playing along....

Cass said...

Hope my card is allowed.Lovely DT cards.
Cass xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Love the DT cards, they are all brilliant, Thanks for the inspiration, Love Hazelxox

Chris said...

I can't find Mr. Linky anywhere today, so I'm leaving a link here.
Shiny, sparkly and special is fun

http://easilyamused-chrisv.blogspot.com/2010/05/prototype.html

Cazza said...

Sorry the Glamour Dust didn't really come out very well in the pic but I can assure you there's loads on my card.....and me, lol!! xxx

Rachel said...

Loved the challenge this week - who can resist a bit of shine and sparkle?!?

Gorgeous DT cards.

Wedgie xxx

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Thanks for an great challenge

Charli said...

Really like this weeks challenge and the DT cards are really gorgeous

Unknown said...

Lovely creations from the DT
Crafty Chris x

Heidi-Mari said...

Hi
I love my cards to shine and sparkle!
Thank you for a great challenge.
Have a blessed week.
Heidi-Mari

Kelly-Anne said...

I love shiny cards! My card is for my special little sister who is turning one!

Shelly said...

Lovely lovely challenge this week... we all like a bit of sparkle! Great DT cards! Shelly ;)

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT team, always love putting anything sparkly and shiny on my cards.
Kelly.x

racinggrandma61 said...

Great job DT. TY for a great challenge

Emily said...

I love, love, love anything sparkly and special. I had a great time with this challenge. Check me out and let me know what you think.

Emily

Nicola said...

Great challenge and fab DT creations. Nicola xx

Crissy Armstrong said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for giving us this challenge!

racinggrandma61 said...

Great job DT.

timidvampire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Macpurp said...

Lovely Dt cards! I do like a bit of sparkle on cards!
love Tina x

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Love shiny and sparkle!! I did butterflies! Fun challenge!