Tuesday 4 May 2010

Sketch #40


Hello to everyone.


I hope that you are all well and that the weather is good where you are :)


Thank you to everyone who took part in last week's challenge – we had a fabulous response and there was so much gorgeous work - and we hope that you enjoyed doing ‘something different’ as much as we did.


So we do need a winner and this week it’s ….


Doc3


And all the way from sunny South Africa, it’s Desiree.


Well done chick and if you e-mail me your details I’ll pass them on to Heidi and hugest of thanks to her for her wonderful sponsorship xxx


Desiree used an embossing / debossing technique on her gorgeous layout ….



… and here it is.


And we have another wonderful sponsor for you this week, and

it is


SSD banner 4-2010

Here is a little bit of info about the company …..


Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for less than a year, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born! It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!


Lindsay


And some of the sassy Studio DT girlies have played along this week, so nip over and check it all out here if you get a sec.


So what’s the challenge?

Well as the regulars will know, it’s time for another sketch ….

ptw # 40


..and it is this one :)

As always, please feel free to resize, flip and rotate the sketch and as long as you can still see the sketch, it’s completely fine.



And without further ado, here’s our fab DT’s take on the sketch, and some of the girlies have used Sassy Studio images.


Bron (GDT)





Bev (GDT)






Jill



Sharon



Dawny P


So that’s what we did and now it’s over to you. Don’t forget if you get a sec to check out our individual blogs and see what else we’ve all been up to.


Before we go, we are looking for our next guest design team so if you fancy joining in the fun with the Papertake girls for 4 weeks, please put GDT after your name on Mr Linky and Mr Random Number Picker could choose YOU :)


Have a great week peeps and see you next Tuesday.


Hugs from all of us to all of you xxx


16 comments:

A Bit of Country said...

Love the DT cards Great Sketch

Desiréé said...

woww....what a lovely surprise to get home to ... thank you!!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

fab sketch and some stunning DT cards ladies

hugs shell xx

A Bit of Country said...

Hi I put my card in but forgot to add in GDT. Could you please add me on the list Thanks have a Great day.
Cathy

Lara Mosby said...

Great samples from the DT. And a fun challenge. THANKS!!!

Andria said...

A delightful sketch to work with and inspirational projects from the DT. All so different but equally as good.

Debs said...

Another gorgeous sketch and fab DT work - thanks ladies.
Take care
Debs xx

Ultramum said...

Some great cards here :-)

Ginger Claire said...

Great sketch and fab inspiration from the design team

craftymum said...

Super sketch Dawny. Thanks
Love Sarah XXX

Jackie said...

Another great sketch, thanks Dawn.

craft mad Jenny said...

great cards,

jen

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous cards!
loved this sketch, though I veered a bit when it all came together! :)
I'm linked!
blessings!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Great job ladies!!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

The DT cards are fabulous!!! Thank you for all the inspiration and such a lovely sketch!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Deb said...

What a great sketch, I really enjoyed working with it. Very creative design team cards, I loved looking at all of them
xxx