Tuesday 1 June 2010

Fun Fun Fun!!!!

Hello to everyone.
I hope that you are all well and that the weather is better where you are than it is here!!!

Thank you to everyone who took part in last week's challenge - there were some wonderful cards and some great interpretations of the sketch :_

So we need a winner and this week it’s ….

Doc1
 
….  you Rebekah -

Well done to you and if you e-mail me your details I’ll pass them on to Heidi and hugest of thanks to Simon Says Stamp for their wonderful sponsorship xxx

And here’s what Rebekah did with the sketch – I LOVE the image and blooms she used :)

 
So onto this week and our challenge for you is
 
Fun Fun Fun
 
This one's all about relaxing and enjoying yourself, so your card should have a summer fun theme ie beach, swimming, BBQs, gardening, that sort of thing.
 
I have to tell you that when I set the challenge a good while ago. we were having some gorgeous weather and I thought (stupidly) that it may continue into June.  Now how typical that the day of the actual challenge is here and it is pouring down :(
 
Never mind!!!
 
The weather may not be good but we do have a fab sponsor cos it is the one and only Tracy at
 
DTDF-Logo[1]
And this is what is up for grabs this week peeps -
 
*NEW* My Mind's Eye - Lush - Pink Ribbons      *NEW* My Mind's Eye - Lush - Pink Rhinestones
 
and
postcard [Converted]
(please excuse the fuzzy pic!!!)
Hugest of thanks to Tracy for these xxx
 
So lets have a look at what the PTW girlies did -
 
Beckie (GDT)
 
Anna (GDT)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Dawny Pa

So that’s what we did and now it’s over to you. Don’t forget if you get a sec to check out our individual blogs and see what else we’ve all been up to.

Before we go, we are looking for our next guest design team so if you fancy joining in the fun with the Papertake girls for 4 weeks, please put GDT after your name on Mr Linky and Mr Random Number Picker could choose YOU :)

Have a great week peeps and see you next Tuesday.

Hugs from all of us to all of you xxx

45 comments:

Mieke said...

What a lovely site you have!!!!!!

Janice said...

So many beautiful cards you lot. They are all fantastic. Jx

Sanwanya said...

great cards from the DT!!
♥sanwanya

Sophie said...

I really enjoyed playing in this challenge, my card is link no 10 :) Sophie xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful DT creations.
Crafty Chris x

dolcreations said...

I love this challenge this week! I love all the cards that the DT made...lots of inspiration that is for sure!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Thanks for a great challenge!

Barb said...

#29 is linked! this was a fun challenge. I am so ready for summer! Great sample cards!

Clarissa Schupp said...

great work from the DT, i hope summer will come soon....hugs clarissa

Vanja said...

Fabulous challenge and great samples from the DT!
Hugs, Vanja

Catherine said...

I really had a lot of fun making my card ! The DT cards are fab ! Thanks for the inspiration... SMiles from Catherine

Melisa Waldorf said...

Fun challenge! And wonderful inspiration projects ladies. The 2 images with the little girl/icecream and the little boy/boat are so adorable!!

Macpurp said...

lovely cards girls!

Rachel said...

Fun challenge ladies - I really enjoyed it! Gorgeous DT cards too.

Wedgie xxx

Esther said...

What lovely cards for inspiration. I think the cat on my card looks like he's having lots of fun playing with butterflies...

Tine said...

Hi, gorgeous DT cards as always.
Tine :)

Jennifer said...

Great challlenge! Fab Dt cards xx

A Bit of Country said...

Great Challenges Just wish I could get my hands on all the Great products out there. Our little scrapbook store in town has closed up and now I will have to travel 2 1/2 hours to the nearest store.
I just LOVE all your challenges and would love a chance to GDT.

Charith said...

What a fun themed challenge (pun intended!!!).
Great cards from all the DT members!

kayH said...

Hello, Thank you for the challenge this is my first time here, Love all entries and the work of the design team. Regards Kayh

kayH said...

Hi again just added a second card for the challenge I hope this is ok. Regards KayH

crafty-stamper said...

great challenge and DT cards
carol x

Liway said...

Thanks for the challenge - my first time here!! This one was FUN!! :) Fabulous cards from the DT!! See you next week! :)

Heidi-Mari said...

Hi
Beautiful DT cards.
And a great theme!
Have a blessed weekend
Heidi-Mari

1CardCreator said...

Wonderful inspiration, your dt did an awesome job. Hope by now it's warmer where you are! Take care, ~Diane

Messi Jessi said...

Great challenge, really suited the lovely weather we've been having this week!

Cathy Spicer said...

Oops! I forgot to add GDT to my entry, please delete the duplicate. I'd be thrilled to be considered.

Ginger Claire said...

Great challenge and fab DT cards

Doreen said...

Fab DT cards

pecreative.de said...

Great challenge and Great cards from your DT !!!

Hugs
Petra

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This was definitely fun, fun, fun! Thanks for some great inspiration from the DT!

Lynn said...

Thanks for another fun challenge :) huggs Lynn

Emma and Susan said...

Great Dt cards, this was a great challenge!!
Love and hugs
Emma
xxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Fabulous challenge and great samples from the DT....

Hugs
Bella

Lin said...

What a 'fun' theme, great DT cards too. Lin

Lilacanglia said...

Gorgeous DT work,
Hugs
Angie

Catherine Marshall said...

Thanks so much for your inperational cards they are amazing hope mine comes upto scratch lol....

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Great theme love the idea of some fun, winter just starting here in Australia, sick of it already!!!
Love Jenni

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Please ignore my posts, for some reason I can't get my card to link, don't know what the problem is, tried twice so please don't include those numbers in your draw, sorry for the inconvenience!!
Jenni
http://www.jennibeescardspot.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

Hi Girls, another lovely challenge, hope you like my fun card, DT cards are lovely as always, Debbiexx

merniebug said...

Wonderful inspiring creations. Thanks all for sharing.

CarrieAnn said...

Fun challenge! Design team had some great work. Very inspiring.

tisme said...

r7j10z4a49 y6h37n6u38 d1t53a8d05 l8i37i3u08 y5a57j4t33 b4e58w7m61

Unknown said...

u4z26u8m97 x8e46p0v41 r3q68w4c42 a0k61j2s21 u8f14l7a49 g0m41a8m56

stesle said...

i7j79u0w81 e5f89d5b30 m4n32f5j81 r5e26n6l71 w2n77q8a55 z0x71k5o35