Tuesday 27 April 2010

Do Something Different

Hello to everyone.

I hope that you are all well and that the weather is good where you are :)

Thank you to everyone who took part in last week's challenge –  there was so much gorgeous work and wonderful takes on the sketch.

So we do need a winner and this week it’s ….

Doc1

Woohoo it’s the original glitter girl herself, it’s Kath :)

And this …

 
… is what she did with the sketch.
I Love it Kath (and love you too xxx)  and if you e-mail me your details I’ll pass them on to Wendy and hugest of thanks to her for her wonderful sponsorship  xxx
 
So onto this week and as it’s the last challenge of the month, it is our absolute pleasure to welcome back the sweetness that is Heidi over at Simon Says Stamp.
Thank you as always chick xxx
 
.
And our challenge is
 
Do Something Different
So we want to see you using a fold or a technique or anything at all that you don't often do or have never done before.
 
So let’s see what the Papertake girlies have done this week. We hope you like :)
 
Bron (GDT)
 
Bev (GDT)

 

Caroline (alcohol inks)
 
 
 
Donna  (3"x3" Post-It-Note Holder )
 
 
Sharon ( Shabby Chic)

 Lols (Desk Caddy)

 

Jill (step card)

 
Mandy (Swirl Flower)
 
 
Steph ( memo board)
 
Debi (cracked glass)

Dawny P (no design paper)Picture 001 copy

So that's what we did and now it's over to you. If you get a sec, don’t forget to nip over to our individual blogs and see what else we’ve all been up to.

Have a great week peeps and see you next Tuesday.

Hugs from all of us to all of you xxx

32 comments:

Kristina said...

Really great stuff from the DT!!

Thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH

A Bit of Country said...

What beautiful creations. Love your challenges.I have never made a purse before-thanks for the challenge.

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Beautiful creations ladies..love them! This is a great challenge, for me it was a first using a template!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Unknown said...

Fun to do something new :D

Priscilla said...

Super fun theme this week. I did a pop up card for the first time :)
Thanks for letting me playb :) Your blog and DT samples all look AWESOME :)
Priscilla

Rachel said...

Fab challenge again Ladies...you made me use my outline stickers!!

What a fab collection of projects from the DT.

Wedgie xxx

Jenny said...

Wow I just love the Design Team's creations!!! I have steered away from my usual safe colour of 'blue' (well almost) when making a man's card. I also threw in a bit of recycling which I will do more of in the future. Thanks. Jenny

Anonymous said...

Fabby creations by the DT! Thank you for sharing xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful creations! Hugs Gosia S.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wonderful creations from the DT :)

Thanks for a great challenge!
hugs, margie

Art by Me said...

Beautiful, inspirational cards! Love the challenge.

Aunty Sue said...

great dt work and thanks for sharing your inspiration

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous challenge xx

Fern said...

Gorgeous DT cards Girls- great challenge, i've Mister Linkied xx

Fern x

Marlene said...

Fantastic challenge! Love all the examples from the DT.

I entered.

Leann said...

Fab DT creations!
Hugs x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

My something different - two things, an easel card and cut up letters for the sentiment, which I have been wanting to do for some time, just kept forgetting! Great challenge and wonderful DP samples!!

Cards By MI said...

Great DT work this week. Really different project from you all. Great work!
xMarie

Ginger Claire said...

Beautiful DT work and a great challenge - thank you x

Lynsey said...

Great DT work, love the challenge.
Hugs Lynsey x

Danielle said...

Great challenge and all the 'different' projects & inspiration is awesome from the DT! Thanks everyone!
Hugs, Danielle

Danielle said...

Could I just mention that you have word verification on here when leaving a comment - perhaps you could turn it off?
Thanks!!
Danielle

Smita said...

I've added my card.

http://kreativityandme.blogspot.com/2010/04/sizzling-blue.html

wintam said...

Here's a trifolded card I made for the first time ever. I think it looks pretty cool, isn't it?

wintam said...

Here's another first timer for me: using a mask. I definitely have to improve here... (-:

Tine said...

Hi, great designs ladies. Glad to join in this week.
Tine :)

Mrs.B said...

Lovely DT cards, some good inspirations,
Avril B

Heidi-Mari said...

I always like to make my cards differently!
Have a blessed week!

Christy said...

Way awesome DT cards!!! I ventured out into a shaped card for the first time :)

Katt Adams said...

Love the DT projects- think I am going to have to make a copic holder too now!
Katt

Lara Mosby said...

Thanks for a great challenge. There are so many things I've got that I need to use. I actually just got some Tim Holtz masks and got to use them for the first time on this challenge.

Anonymous said...

you could look here replica gucci this post gucci replica handbags read the full info here Louis Vuitton fake Bags