Tuesday 26 January 2010

Sketch #33

Hi peeps xxx

Thank you to everyone who took part in last week's challenge - we had loads and loads of entries and some gorgeous pretty pink work - fabulous :)

I have to apologise if I didn't get round to leaving you a comment - my computer was being very silly and it worked with some but not with others!!!

So we need a winner and that lucky girlie is ....

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

151
Timestamp: 2010-01-26 12:43:08 UTC

It's you Joanne :)
Well done chick and if you e-mail me I'll pass on your details to Kathryn so that she can organise your prize, and once again hugest of thanks to her for sponsoring us xxx

And if you want a nosey at Joanne's gorgeous card, you can see it here.

This week, as it's the last challenge of the month, it's time for our featured sponsor,

Photobucket


And there is a whopping $25 up for grabs thanks to the very wonderful Heidi - thank you so much chick xxx

So what's the challenge?
Well regulars will know that it's sketch time and this week it's ..............

... this one here.


Don't forget that you can rotate and resize the elements and as long as you can see the basic sketch there, then it's fine. We have a brand new GDT for you this week and they are Tami and Sandra. Welcome to you both and we hope that you enjoy your stay with us xxx

So enough from me, let's have a look at the fabbytastic team cards.

Tami (GDT)


Sandra (GDT)











Sharon




Dawny P



Steph



So that's what we did with the sketch, and now it's yout turn.

Don't forget to check out our individual blogs if you get a sec and see what else we've all been up to. Have a great week and see you next Tuesday.

Hugs from all of us to all of you xxx

Edited to add that Delphine who does not have a blog sent us this gorgeous card...


Thank you Delphine xxx



15 comments:

andrea said...

fab sketch and great dt cards
andrea

Lisa B said...

OOPSSS I just posted a link to my card which I think was #36 put I put the wrong link to your site in there. I went back in and added another link...hope that is okay?? Wasn't sure what to do!

Lisa Jane said...

Enjoyed using the sketch and seeing all the DTs fabulous cards.

Lisa ;)

Kath Stewart said...

another fab sketch from Mrs Sketch herself and gorgeous cards from the team..hugs kath xxxx

Ali Dantre said...

Hi ya ladies. Im just getting used to entering challenges. I hope my card is ok. So sorry if its not.

Beautiful cards from the Design team.

Hugs
Lisa.xx
aka allissa

Cards By MI said...

Nice sketch to work with and great dt cards.
xMarie

BlackShadow / AnTe said...

Ein wunderschöner Sketch und ganz tolle DT Karten habt ihr gezaubert!


Hier geht’s zu meiner Karte

Grüssle Anke

☼ Cheryl* said...

I loved that Sketch :)
Lovely DT creations xxxx

Ruthie said...

Love this sketch and the DTs cards are amazing

Rx

Sarah A said...

I think this sketch is one I will use over and over again! Thanks!!

Love the DT cards :-)

Sarah x

Linda . J said...

Beautiful DT cards and lovely sketch, thank you for the challenge and looking at mine.

Hugs Linda

Barb said...

#121 reporting in with my addition. I hope you will stop by and take a look!

ribenaruby said...

Loved this easy sketch! DT creations are wonderful.

Marilyn Webb said...

Great sketch, awesome cards by the DT's
Marilyn

Janis Lewis said...

All of these cards are so sweet!