Tuesday 12 January 2010

Sketch #32

EDITED TO ADD THAT WE HAVE A DT CALL OUT FOR THE NEXT GUEST DESIGN TEAM TO JOIN US FOR 4 WEEKS STARTING 26TH JANUARY SO IF YOU FANCY HAVING A BASH, PLEASE PUT DT AFTER YOUR NAME AND WE'LL GET MR RANDOMER TO DO HIS THING ;)

Hi peeps xxx

Thank you to everyone who took part in last week's challenge - wow we had so many entries and some gorgeous work.

So we need a winner and that lucky girlie is ....

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

40
Timestamp: 2010-01-12 12:28:58 UTC


It's you Kelli T :)
Well done chick and if you e-mail me I'll pass on your details to Tracey so that she can organise your prize, and once again hugest of thanks to her for sponsoring us xxx

This week we are so pleased to welcome back the fabulous Kraftin Kimmie as our sponsor


Kimmie is offering a bundle of three images of the winner's choice, so thank you to her cos her images are FAB :)

So our challenge this week is a sketch - this one .....



So without further ado, here are our cards.
Kimmie and Michelle from Kraftin Kimmie have joined us as special guest designers, and once again the wonderful Papertake girlies have weaved their magic with the sketch and produced the most delish cardage for you.

We hope you like :)

Kimmie



Michelle


Carmen (GDT)



Victoria (GDT)




Sharon






Debi



Jill


Lols



Dawny P



So that's what we did with the sketch and now it's over to you.

We cannot wait to see what you do,and if you get a sec, nip over and see what else we've all been up to. See you next week for another challenge.

Stay warm - it IS getting better - and hugs from all of us to all of you xxx


31 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

Great sketch, love the DT cards, Click here for mine.

Faye said...

How many gorgeous Dt cards in one place? xxx

Andrea Murdock said...

love the sketch! I am part of the DT for KK stamps so please don't include me for the draw as i have all the stamps tee hee. i have linked up my creation

Doreen said...

Another great challenge xxx

fairie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fairie said...

Sorry, forgot to link my card. Please follow this link to my card.

Does my entry count?? I just realized that I might have messed up on the sketch?? Please let me know so I can redo a sketch.


xoxo :)

cheryl said...

sorry posted twice but forgot to put DT after i had posted love cheryl xxxx

agapanthus said...

Love this sketch and all the fabulous inspirational cards! Many thanks Karen

Pattie G said...

What a great sketch! I had so much fun making this one. Great creations DT members!

hugs
Pattie

Kath Stewart said...

another fab sketch and gorgeous inspiration from the team...big hugs kath xxxx

Mel X said...

Fabulous sketch, I really enjoyed workin this one and the wonderful DT cards were really inspirational

Mel X

Jenni said...

Sorry I didn't manage to add DT after my name but would like to be considered. Thanks so much.
Jenni x

JACKIE M said...

This is my first time taking part, great sketch and DT cards.

Anonymous said...

Love them ALL!!! What a fun sketch. So glad I got to play along!

Crafters Corner said...

Brilliant sketch and great DT cards.

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

Thanks for the fun sketch challenge....Here is my card.

Wonderful DT cards...the stamps are adorable.

Debs M said...

Lovely dt cards, good luck everyone xy

Anonymous said...

Lovely work DT!! My card has been linked, thanks for looking! :D

Consueel said...

What a great en sweet cards...

*Hugs* C.

Lin said...

Great sketch, lovely DT cards, and the chance of some KK stamps. HEAVEN!

scrappyella said...

love the sketch. thanks for the challenge. DT cards rocks...

shelly said...

oh my i adore every single one of the dt samples! what fun images.i posted in mr linky.. thanks so much for the great sketch to work with!

Emerald Jayd said...

Fabby Sketch Ladies! Thanx for the inspiration!

CraftinGranny said...

I love this sketch! Great job DTs! I've posted my contribution but I'm afraid I deviated from the sketch some. Sure do appreciate the inspiration.
"Hugs" Granny

Anonymous said...

I had fun with this sketch! Thanks!

Sheila D said...

Great sketch and some gorgeous DT cards. This was a lot of fun.

Dora said...

Great sketch and wonderful DT work!
I made someting totally different with other colors..

Kim Dellow said...

Thanks for the sketch and the wonderful inspiration from the DT. Kim

Marilyn Webb said...

I love the sketch, and the cards are beautiful!!

Marilyn Webb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.