Tuesday 4 August 2009

Four Seasons :)

Hi everyone.
I hope that you are all ok and enjoying the little bit of sunshine we've had!!!

I just have to say before we start that once again I've had problems leaving comments on a few blogs, but I will keep trying, so if I haven't visted, I will be along asap.

So firstly, I have to say a big thank you to our wonderful featured sponsor, Simon Says Stamp. One lucky girlie has won $25 to spend in the on line shop, and that winner is ......

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:57
Timestamp: 2009-08-04 18:09:35 UTC

.... No 57, Julie Temple.

Well done Julie. If you e-mail me your details, I'll let Heidi know.

And on to this week, where our challenge is Four Seasons. We all have colours or and things that we associate with the different seasons I think. So all you have to do this week is create your card using a colour scheme or things that reminds YOU of one of the seasons.

And that's all there is to it!!!

We have another fabulous sponsor as well, and the lucky winner this week will win this gorgeous Skipping Millie stamp which has kindly been donated by the lovely Janet from




Thank you Janet xxx

Janet is also our special guest designer this week and she has chosen Winter as her season and has used the most gorgeous Mille and Snowman image which is available at Pink Gem.

Wanna see her card? Here it is ......


I love that image - it is so sweet. And of course, our wonderful girls have also been busy, and here's what they've done.


Katy - GDT (Winter)


Wendy - GDT - (Summer)


Wendy


Steph (Summer)


Mandy (Autumn)


Mandy


Kimmie (Winter)


Andrea (Autumn)


Dawny P (Spring)


There was no conferring here, but we have covered all the seasons!!!

So these are the colours that we have chosen, and we'd love to see what you choose. If you get a sec, don't forget to pop along to our blogs and see what we have all been up to.

Have a great week and we'll be back next Tuesday with another sketch challenge xxx


29 comments:

Daniele said...

I have entered my card for the Summer season, roses and sunshine (well not this year)should have probably entered a card with rain and an umbrella on....oh we can dream a little can't we Danielex

Pjay said...

Love the DT's makes! I've done summer aswell I think it's because we are all missing the real sun lol!!! Hugs Pxx

shelly said...

great cards DT! thanks so much for the inspiration! i entered mine on mr linky chose a christmas theme :)

Suzi Mac said...

I have entered my card as Winter,
Great examples from the DT. Well done everyone.
Suzi xx

Sapphires-Crafty-Cards said...

Beautiful DT cards ladies..Love Janets stamps there delish..I'm entering my card as a winter card..
hugs
Michelle Xx

Maureen said...

Fabulous DT cards and love those Pink Gem images!

Fern said...

Hi Girls,
Fabulous challenge. I've chose Autumn. :O) {as i figured everyone would do summer lol!}
Gorgeous DT cards as always!
I've mister Linkied Up xx

Fern :O)

Jill said...

Thanks for the challenge. Great DT cards and thanks for looking at mine

Sue said...

Hi, have entered my card for Winter but I am afraid it went in twice, lol. The second link is the correct one. Sorry for the hassle I have caused. ;(

Sue xx

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Thanks for the DT samples and fun challenge! Mine is summer :) I posted on Mr. Linky!

Janna :)

Christina said...

Great challenge! Thank you for the inspiration! I entered mine with a summer theme

Maria Matter said...

Thanks for a great challenge!
I left my link with Mr Linky!

Blessings, Maria
...Joyful Stamper: Summer has finally arrived!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

When I think of Fall, I think of Halloween with purple, orange and black. I linked up my card that I made with Mr Linky.

Sanisi said...

I've added my spring card. Loved the challenge.

The DT's cards are all so wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration.

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

I have completed Mr Linky. My card has a carefree summery feel, ideal for this challenge - thanks.

Ali x

Anonymous said...

Great idea!

I seem to have Problems with Mr Linky though, because my entry never shows :-(
so here it is again:
http://rumpelwibschstilzchen.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/saturday-challenge-43-und-penny-black-challenge/

Linda said...

Beautiful cards/projects by the DT...you are all very talented!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

KarenB said...

Thanks for the fun challenge :) I posted mine in Mr Linky. I just noticed there's another KarenB too, so please don't delete mine thinking it's a duplicate! I chose spring, my favourite season :)

Caroline said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT. My card was inspired by the gorgeous weather yesterday :D x

Anonymous said...

I have entered my card as a Summer Season,this is my firt time with your challenge as I have not been blogging long and hope it meets all the requirements.
Love all the DT card's and having a ball blogging
X
Vicky

Dorothy said...

I just linked my summer card. Now I am confused - not sure if the sketch is connected or separate. I have to learn to read blogs, I guess. Thanks for sponsoring challenges, and thanks to the DT for fabulous examples.

My card is in my SCS gallery.

Dorothy / etsdas

Lynne said...

What fabulous creations. We're all getting into the Christmas cards, aren't we?!

Hope mine qualifies - I thought it was autumn colours.

Lynne.x

Kath Stewart said...

skidding in at the last minute girls.....great challenge and fab cards from the DT...hugs kath xxxxxx

gypsyrose said...

Sorry I'm so late for this challenge, DT cards are super, thanks for the challenge
Thanks for leaving some helpful tips last week

Janet said...

Beautiful cards! I hope I'm not too late - I actually started my post on the 10th and wound up having to finish after midnight (the 11th now). My card says spring to me - pink & green are the predominant colors.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

super dt cards, lovely challenge. janex

Unknown said...

Theoretically, it's summer here in the UK. So, I did a summer card.
(Nah, it's coz I've got a new stamp)LOL.
LOVE the fabulous DT samples. Thanks for the inspiration. I need it usually!!!
Viv xx

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo.. just didn't make it in time.. but wanted to show anyway :)
Hugs, Marlene x

Unknown said...

Great challenge! Thank you for the inspiration!
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems