Tuesday 11 August 2009

Dawny's Sketch #21

Hi peeps xxx

I'm ever so sorry I'm a bit late with this - I have had one of those days. But never mind, we're here now, and I hope everyone is well and enjoying this little bit of nice weather we are having!!

What a fabulous response to last week's challenge, and what beautiful cards you all did. Thank you to everyone who took part and also major thanks to our wonderful sponsor, the very sweet and lovely girlie that is Janet from Pink Gem Designs xx x

So I bet you want to know if you've won or not!!
Well if you are number 89 and your name is CAROLINE, then you have :))

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:89
Timestamp: 2009-08-11 18:36:37 UTC

Well done chick and if you e-mail me, I'll pass on your details to Janet.

Before we get on with this week, I have to tell you that next week is a VERY SPECIAL week for us here at Papertake Weekly - it is our
100th challenge.

So whatever you do, don't miss next week cos we'd love you to celebrate with us. There'll be lots going on for sure!!!

So onto this week.
Well it's another sketch and here it is .....

And we have another wonderful sponsor for you -
it's Merrigan from Bee Crafty

These gorgeous downloads are so nice to work with and there is one up for grabs this week for someone (you can choose your own), so thank you so much Merrigan xxxx.

Also, Merrigan has very kindly agreed to be our special guest designer this week and has done the most beautiful card for us to share with you.



Stunning or what!!!!

And talking of stunning, let's see what out lovely team have been up to this week. All the cards here have been made with Bee Crafty images and I think you'll agree that they are fabulous.

Sadly we are also saying goodbye to our 2 lovely GDT girlies, Katy and Wendy, who have been with us for the last 4 weeks. It's been a pleasure to have you girls and thank you for joining us and also for your beautiful cards.

Next week we have 2 new GD girlies but until then, and without further waffle from me, here are our cards ....

Katy (GDT)

Wendy (GDT)


Wendy's close up


Mandy


Steph


Kimmie



Dawny P

So that's it.


Don't forget to check out our individual blogs where you can see what else we've all been up to.

And don't forget that you can make the sketch your own by rotating, flipping, resizing etc. As long as you can still see the sketch then that's fine and dandy-oh!!!

We can't wait to see what you come up with so take care and have the best crafty week xxxx


32 comments:

Bee said...

Wonderful job with my images everyone, fantastic designs and crafting :)
- Bee Crafty

Merry said...

Great cards....very inspiring. I enjoyed this sketch...thanks.

trixi b said...

Such inspiring creations from the DT this week! I love Merrigan's (of bee-crafty)design too.
I'll enter my attempt of the sketch later in the week..
x

SueH said...

Great cards girls!

I've used the sketch on a page in a Borthday book.

Sue
x

LORi said...

Wowzers!!! This is a fabulous prize!!! Great Card Merrigan!!!

Pauline said...

Your brilliant cards inspired me to have a go. Enjoyed this sketch.
Thank you

shelly said...

great sketch dawny thanks! (i posted with mr linky) what adorable stamps! and DT every one of your samples just ROCKS! thank you for another week of inspiration :)

gypsyrose said...

great sketch and DT cards
thanks for another challenge

Victoria said...

Love this sketch and the very varied DT creations. Waiting with held breath for next weeks challenge now, counting the days...........

Victoria
x

ps my first attempt at this sketch was pants and is heading for the B1N file!!!!

Happy Crafter said...

Great craetions ladies and fab sketch to work with :)
Hugzz Val xxx

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Lovely sketch and great cards.x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Such lovely creations girls!
Thank you for the challenge,
Chupa xx

Audrey said...

great cards! I feel out of my element but thanks for letting me play anyway!

Tiziana said...

Fab sketch... thanks.
Tiziana

Pjay said...

Great DT cards and a fab sketch Hugs Pxx

Chrissy said...

I love this sketch........but linked Mr Linky to the wrong post on my blog.......the post from today Saturday Aug 15th is the card for this challenge.......

Lynne said...

Great cards and wonderful sketch. Thanks for looking at my card.

Lynne.x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

nice sketch and fab dt cards girls.janex

Dawn♥ said...

Thanks girls for the amazign inspiration from you all. I took a turn at the sketch this week. HOpe you enjoy. Have a lovely weekend! :)
♥Dawn♥

Jill said...

Love the DT entries, thanks for looking at mine

Arline said...

Loved the sketch this week-good to be joining in again! Lovely cards by the DT again!xx

Helen said...

Fab sketch & gorgeous DT cards!
Helen x

Leigh said...

great sketch and love the DT work, just posted a last minute entry.

Leigh said...

my 1st link hasnt worked, off to do another link, sorry

Denimo said...

Great sketch!! Lotsa fun!! And the sponsor prizes are just aDORable!!!
THANKS!
Denise

Nicole said...

Thanks for the great challenge, really loved your sketch!

Love XOXO Nicole

Kaz said...

Great sketch, thanks for the inspiration & fab challenges!
Kaz xx

anne2411 stempelträume said...

our DT - Team makes very nice Projects.And our sketch is very beautiful.Sorry but my english is not so good.

glg anne2411

Christina said...

Great cards everyone! I just added mine!

Christi said...

Better late than never, right?
I just posted for the sketch #21, it worked perfectly with my son's birthday party invites!
Thanks alot!

Unknown said...

I always enjoy your sketch...
Its inspiration...
Thanks..
--
Michell
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems

Unknown said...

replica bags gucci replica bags wholesale replica bags in delhi