Tuesday 23 June 2009

Delightful Downloads

Edited -
The winner of this week's challenge is -
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:25
Timestamp: 2009-06-29 19:10:12 UTC
Number 25 - Cathy.
Cathy, if you e-mail me your details, I wil pass them on to Sally-Ann.
Well done chick xxx
Hi peeps.

It's Tuesday so it must be time for another Papertake Weekly challenge.

But firstly, I have to say thank you to everyone who has expressed an interest in our guest designer spot. I am in the process of sorting it out and will be in touch very soon, if I haven't already done so.

Well what have we got for you this week?

Our challenge this week is Delightful Downloads,
so all you have to do is use something on your card that has been downloaded. It could be a paper or an image or both!

We also have a fabulous sponsor this week, so I'd like to say a massive thank you to the very wonderful Sally-Ann at DigiStamp Boutique for sponsoring this challenge.


The winner will have a £5 voucher to spend in the store and there are some gorgeous things to choose from - pop over and check it out.

OK, nearly at the cards, but finally I'd like to welcome our first Guest Designers, who will be with us for 4 weeks. They are Emma and Kathrin - don't forget to check out their blogs :)xx

And here are the team's fab cards.
All the gorgeous images here are from Digi Stamp Boutique.


Emma



Kathrin

Steph



Andrea


Mandy


Kim


Dawny

I think you'll agree that there is some fabulous work here.

We can't wait to see what you do with this week's challenge. The winner will be chosen by that random generator thingie (sorry for the technical term lol xx) next Monday evening so don't forget to pop back and check.

Have a great week and happy crafting xxxx

18 comments:

Helen J said...

Fab challenge as I have loads of downloaded papers - I'm posting here as Mr Linky is still on the previous week's challenge! I'll try to remember to check back later in the week to add it there, but meanwhile, my card is here. Thanks for looking, Helen x

Anonymous said...

A great challenge as I have quite a few digital downloads. Love the cards by the DT. Couldn't see Mr Linky so here's my card
This is my entry
Love Sarah XXX
If you get the chance please check out my blog sarahwrightdesigns.wordpress.com

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I added to Mr. Linky...but in case that get's lost I am adding a link here too: Happy Birthday Cowboy

Louise said...

Great challenge! I use a lot of downloads but have decided to use my most recent one from a newly discovered (by me!) company - Funky Hand.
You can find it HERE
Louise x

Lisa said...

great job DT

gypsyrose said...

great DT cards as always thanks for the challenge, have added it to mr linky

ribenaruby said...

Great DT work, my card is with mr linky.

Sarah C said...

Love all your examples.

I'd just got another 2 sets of downloads, it was just hard to choose which one(s) to use.

My card is on Mr Linky.

Thank you xx

Maria Matter said...

I'm having so much fun with these digi images!
The samples are fabulous!
Blessings, Maria
... Joyful Stamper: Fishy, Fishy in the bowl

Victoria said...

Another fab challenge, love digi images and any excuse to use them. DT creations are amazing this week.

Victoria
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi All, Love the DT cards again, they all look great. I have just worked out how to Unzip digi files so theis was perfect for me this week. Hazelxox

Trimgym said...

here is my second card. Hope you like it. Lovely challenge.

Love,

Jo.

Eileen said...

Thanks for the Sketch Dawn and the lovely cards by the DT
luv
eileen
x

Trimgym said...

Here is another card that fits your challenge, I use downloads for nearly all my cards. Hope you like it.
You can find it here.

Love,

Jo.

Trimgym said...

I certainly hope Mr Linky keeps on working for us/you, entered quite some cards this time as I use downloads for nearly all my cards. Thank you for looking at my blog entries.

Love,

Jo.

Happy Crafter said...

Great challenge and fab creations from the DT's, my card is in mr linky.
Val xxx

gerdsf said...

Well.....this was something new. I did not have anything downloaded, but I found this great site to download whatever you could possible want :D

The challenge was......well challenging, I think the heat here in Norway for the time being is melting my brain and my creativity is nowhere to be found these days :D

Anyway, here is my entry

Sarah said...

Love this weeks sketch. Thanks for the challenge! :-)
Sarah xx