Tuesday 16 June 2009

Dawnys Sketch #17

Hi there lovelies :)) x

Hope you all had a great week and have been enjoying this wonderful weather. Before we start on the new challenge, I just want to say a huge thanks to Nikki for all the hard work she's put in for our challenge. For those of you who haven't read her blog, Nikki is having a little break and will hopefully be back with us before too long xxxx

And thanks also to everyone for your support and encouragement last week. Your shoe cards were fantastic and it wasn't an easy challenge, but you did it proud. Fabulous!!

So, how do you fancy being a Guest Designer here on Papertake Weekly?

If you do, all you have to do is either leave a comment after you've submitted your card, or e-mail Dawny and we will be in touch. If you aren't on a team, please don't let that stop you cos we want to give as many people as possible a chance.

We will have 2 Guest Designers every 4 weeks starting from ........... next week!!!

So what do we have this week?
Well, it's time for a sketch ...


Don't forget that you can flip and rotate and interpret this in which ever way you choose, it's up to you. Also, the 'text' is optional, so you can add it or leave it out.

Here is what we did with it -


Steph

Steph



Andrea

Dawny

We can't wait to see what you come up with.

Also, just to let you know that next week we have a fab sponsor, so there is candy up for grabs :)))

Till then, have the fabbiest of weeks xxx

22 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

I have added my card on Mr Linky (first time I have entered)
great sketch Dawny and I would love to be considered to be a guest DT

Emma xxx

Kruemel said...

This sketch was fun to play with!
Also I added my card to Mr. Linky - and would love to be picked as a guest designer...
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Nancy Sanders said...

Great sketch Dawny and adorable DT cards. Thanks for the inspiration.I would love to be considered as a guest DT.

Danii said...

I have added my card on Mr Linky.
It's the first time that I entered on any Sketch Challenge.
Have a nice day.
Danica

Rach and Jan said...

Hi Dawn!

Great sketch, it got the old cogs going! Fab DT cards too

Rach xx

Here's my card

shelly said...

this was a really fun sketch! love all the dt samples! thanks for the fun this week :)

Jill said...

Thanks for the challenge, it was great fun. Thanks for looking at my entry

LilyPuss Cards said...

Hi Guys..great challenge..lovely DT cards..great inspiration!!

regards
Jan

Luke & Debbie Fletcher said...

I have added my card with Mr Linky, I would love to be considered as a guest DT

Debbie x

gypsyrose said...

great DT cards as always thanks for the challenge

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I added my card to Mr Linky and also I would love the chance to be a guest designer for your blog! Thanks for the opportunity to try out for a spot and for all the fun challenges.

Heather D.

Saskia said...

Lovely sketch and beautiful DT-work! Thanks!

I would love to be considered to be a Guest DT!

My entry is at nr 26...

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Unknown said...

Fun sketch this week, the DT rocks, I love seeing all their beautiful cards!
Blessings,
Kim xxx

craftyb said...

Hi PTW, thanks for the fab sketch, I really enjoyed using it! I'd like to be considered as a guest DT too!! bx

Susanne said...

Hi!

I did enjoy this challenge aswell, and heres my card:
30th birthdaycard

Francesca said...

I have added my entry to Mr Linky
great sketch,I would love to be considered to be a guest design team member

Francesca x

Debbie said...

Oopps i forgot to say i would love to be concidered for the guest DT post when i submitted my entry!! (number 15) :D

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous sketch Dawn ,, as always :-) Superb DT creations too !! Wonderful !!

I would love to be considered to be your guest designer :-)

Lorraine x x

Hazel (Didos) said...

HI Dawny, Sorry have been busy the last few weeks, have added my card to Mr Linky, Would love to be considered for the Guest Dt member! Hazelxo

Dina said...

great sketch this week , i will take him often, have a nice day

cheryl said...

wow great designs by the DT i would love to be considered for the DT love cheryl xxxxxxx

Iris Wiechmann said...

Great Sketch Dawny, was fun to play with! The DT cards are so lovely!

Hugs,
Iris