Tuesday 15 February 2011

Putting On The Glitz

Hi peeps and hope you are all OK xxx

Thank you so much to everybody who joined in last week. We had another fantastic response and your hearty projects were gorgeous :)

But we can only have one winner sadly and this week it's ....

Doc1

Well done chick and if you e-mail me I’ll pass your details on to Katarina and always, hugest of thanks to  Whiff of Joy for their wonderful sponsorship xxx

And Tanja's heart shaped project was absolutely stunning........

 
... don't you agree?
 
So onto this week and our theme is
 
Putting On The Glitz
 
so it's time to get out the glitter, sparkles, gems etc and just generally bling up your work.
This week we are so pleased to welcome back the loveliness that is Wendy over at
 
 
 
Digital Delights by Louby Loo
 
 

And our winner this week gets to choose 3 digital images from Wendy’s online store.  Hugest of thanks to you chick – you are just wonderful xxx

So without further ado, let’s see what the fabulous Papertake team did this week :)

 

Lisa (GDT)
 
Karen (GDT)
 
 

Angie.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Debi

 
 
 

Steph

 

Jill

 

Maddy

 

Dawny P

Picture 002c copy

 

So that’s what we did and now it’s over to you, and if you get a sec, don’t forget if you get a sec to check out our individual blogs and see what else we have been up to.

As always, could we ask a huge favour peeps please.

Could you help to make our job at leaving comments easier by turning off comment verification and enabling comment moderation instead please pretty please xxxx. It’s ever so easy to do – see our sidebar – and you won’t get spam comments as you can easily reject the comments that you don't want to appear.

And also, can we remind you nicely that’s it’s fine to combine challenges but please, no back linking. We hope you understand that it’s only fair to those who make a new card xxx

Thanks ever so muchly – we really do appreciate it :)

Hugs form all of us to all of you xxx

42 comments:

Chrissie said...

Wonderful DT cards ladies. I made this for the last challenge (I'm too late though)but as it's very sparkly I'm hoping it will fit this one too.
lol Chrissie xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

The DT cards are fantastic! They were all inspiring! I love bling or sparkle and I am tring to remind myself not to use too much.

Marlou McAlees said...

hi ladies, beautiful cards and work as always, I have joined in this week too, hugzz xx

Kleine85 said...

Oh wow, can't believe I won *yeaaah*

Thanks so much :D

Hugs

Tanja

Marlies said...

Gorgeous cards the DT made, I used sparkle and glitters to my card only it doen't show very well on the foto.

Marlies

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Thank you for the chance of entering your challenge and for the gorgeous DT cards - Michelle

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT, very inspirational, take careX:)

Anne said...

Smashing cards girls
Anne x

Karen said...

Fabby cards girls.xx

Jo Price said...

Great challenge and lovely cards from the DT.

Ilonka said...

Wow - your examples are so beautiful- I love sparkeling and glitz on my cards so I've put quite a lot on this project.
Best wishes Ilo

Patricia St Martin said...

The DT cards are wonderful.

Rachel said...

Ohhh....I love a bit of sparkle! Fab challenge and gorgeous DT cards! Wedgie xxx

kelly ledder said...

Lovely cards xx

Shell said...

gorjuss cards girls......mr linky is playing up so i'll be back later to try again.
Shell xx

Kirei na Kami said...

The DT creations are absolutely dazzling!!! Thank you for a fun challenge and for keeping all of us inspired:)

Mafofalofal said...

Wonderful cards from the DT! I hope you guys like my card :)

Haley xx

Annie said...

so sorry my first link is wrong - one of my keys is jamming and when I tried to unrelease it the old link went in by accident.
Please don't look as it's a card from ages and ages and ages ago - eeeeeeeeeeek embarrassment.
The CD card is the correct entry.
DT work is fab as always.
Ann xxx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Ladies,
Fabulous DT cards, as always! I love all things sparkly! Please delete my first entry (140) as I managed to link it to totally the wrong card from ages ago! Don't ask me how! Keep up the fab work.
Hugs,
Andie xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

stunning makes dt. janex

Chinnu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chinnu said...

Am anytime game for putting glitter/glitz on my projects. You gave me all the more reason this time. Thanks

Pat said...

Gorgeous cards! Love coming here to get inspiration. First time entering a card. Thanks all!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Such darling cards by the DT.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

judit said...

Beautiful DT cards, I have joined in again - just in time!

camcraft said...

Stunning DT designs. This is my 1st time of entering a challenge here. I came to find you via Hazel and Ann.
Carole x

Irene said...

Thanks for a great challenge blog and wonderful DT cards

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Great Dt cards! Thanks for the chance to enter this challenge...I always love a bit of gliter and bling! Hugs, Teresa x

Unknown said...

What talent the DT has! Awesome!

Dawn Frost said...

Love Bling, great cards DT. Thanks for a fantastic challenge!

Unknown said...

Loving all the bling! Thanks so much for indulging us all in this great challenge!

allex said...

Beautiful DT cards, very inspirational !! You gotta have a bit o' bling !!!
Hugs, sandra xx

Runnergirl Creations said...

Great challenge! Nice cards, DT!! :) Blessings!

Anita said...

Beautiful work by yur DT. Thanks for the fun challenge.

DanielleP said...

Great projects by the DT! Had fun with this challenge.
DanielleP

Anonymous said...

The Design Team cards are beautiful!! Thanks for such a fun challenge!!

Dawn said...

Beautiful DT cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jacq said...

Lovely DT cards so pretty x

Linda Peo. said...

LOVE The Theme this week! The DT ladies' cards are wonderful!

dj1952 said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards by the DT. It looks like many of us like glitz. Hugs, dj1952

Debby said...

Love everyones' cards!

Fran said...

Gorgeous DT cards. And I love bling so this challenge is right up my alley. I added bling and sparkle to my challenge entry.
Hugs, Fran