Tuesday 23 November 2010

Cut It Out

Hello to everyone.
I hope that you are all well and that you are having a nice week :)

Thank you so much to everybody who joined in last week – it wasn't our most popular challenge but there were some beautiful Autumnal colours and and fabulous cards :)

I have a feeling that you will LOVE the challenge this week, but more in  a sec.

Firstly, our winner this week is …..

Doc1

…… Carla :)

Well done chick and if you e-mail me I’ll pass your details on to Katharina and as always, hugest of thanks to her for her wonderful sponsorship xxx

And this …….

………………. is  Carla’s gorgeous card.

So onto this week and our challenge is

Cut It Out

and quite simply we want to see a punched shape or a die cut on your card, so time to get those punches, border punches, nesties etc out girlies.

Our sponsor this week is once again the fabulous Wendy at Digital Delights

Digital Delights by Louby Loo

And our winner this week gets to spend $10 at Wendy’s online store.  Hugest of thanks to you chick – you are just wonderful xxx

So without further ado, let’s see what the fabulous Papertake team did this week :)

 

Marja (GDT)
 
True:D  (GDT)
I have to tell you all that this isn’t a stamp. True:D drew this image :)
What a talent!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Maddy

 

Dawny P

Picture 001c copy copy

 

So that’s what we did and now it’s over to you, and if you get a sec, don’t forget if you get a sec to check out our individual blogs and see what else we’ve all been up to.

As always, could we ask a huge favour peeps please. Could you help to make our job at leaving comments easier by turning off comment verification and enabling comment moderation instead please pretty please xxxx. It’s ever so easy to do – see our sidebar – and you won’t get spam comments as you can easily reject the comments that you don't want to appear.

Thanks ever so much – we really do appreciate it xxx

Have a great week peeps and see you next Tuesday and hugs from all of us to all of you xxx

48 comments:

Jayne said...

Perfect challenge!

kelly said...

Loved this challenge,DT cards are great.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT cards they are super as always, Love Hazelxox

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Thank You for the challenge. all of my punched items are on the inside of card. Name of post is funny, I forgot to add one so they added it to me, but it links to the card. Thanks again!

Debbie said...

Thank you girls. Debbiexx

Beverley said...

Great challenge - love the DT cards

Bev

Christine said...

Awesome DT inspiration thanks girlies..fab chall.

smiles Christine xx

craftymum said...

Stunning DT cards
sarah x

Marilyn said...

Great challenge & thanks.

Sue said...

A great challenge and such fantastic cards from the DT.

Sadilla said...

Wow I loved that theme...
hugs
Sadia

Suzi Mac said...

Wonderful work from the DT as always and a great challenge this week, nice to get away from Xmas for a while.
Hugs
Suzi x

Andrea said...

Gorgeous DT cards - I have loved taking part in this one.
Love, Andrea xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

I sent in a typical Dutch card for this international challenge :)

Warm wishes,

Renata

cardmaking bird said...

Great challenge and fab DT cards as always ladies! Marie x

Anita said...

Beautiful cards from the DT.

jenny said...

Beautiful cards from the DT x
Thanks for a great challenge :)

Jenny x

Dawn Frost said...

Love the cards, True you've got amazing talent, what a fabulous bulldog! thanks for a great challenge.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Happy Thanksgiving, I did LOVE your challenge this week and by the look of the entries I'm not the only one ;)

Anonymous said...

Please ignore my first link at 161 - the linky thing was being naughty and wouldn't let me enter my url properly! The 2nd entry, 162, is the right one! Thanks x

Marlou McAlees said...

hi ladies, loving your beautiful cards :) I have one over on my blog :) Im back blogging after a long time away :) im sorry about not turning off word verification, its just I had terrible trouble with awful comments :( I hope you will understand :) xx

Wanda said...

Beautiful cards. Way to go DT

dj1952 said...

Such a great challenge. The DT did an awesome job on their cards, too. Hugs, dj

Anonymous said...

Beautiful DT cards, thanks for the challenge.

jude said...

Just love the challenge thanks !DT creations are fab!
hugs judex

dj1952 said...

It is still a great challenge. I've just entered my second card (hoping you take more than one). I mistakenly linked my first card up twice (#177 & #179) The first one looked like it didn't post, so I redid it; but just caught it. Sorry, dj

dj1952 said...

It is still a great challenge. I've just entered my second card (hoping you take more than one). I mistakenly linked my first card up twice (#177 & #179) The first one looked like it didn't post, so I redid it; but just caught it. Sorry, dj

Linda Wescott said...

You're right, I did love the challenge this week, and love, love, love the inspirational work by the DT. Thanks for the challenge. Hugs lin

Linda Wescott said...

You're right, I did love the challenge this week, and love, love, love the inspirational work by the DT. Thanks for the challenge. Hugs lin

tilly said...

I hope this fits your challenge, if not THROW ME OUT LOL
Tilly x

Benzi said...

Wow! What some awesome inspiration from the DT. Thanks for this wonderful challenge

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful DT inspiration!

Deanne :)

Ribbon Girl said...

Thanks for the challenge - the DT cards are very good!

Dragons Lair Designs said...

Love this one ty

Paula said...

Great challenge - 1st one I've done since april!

Paula. x

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Great challenge - thank you!! LOVE the DT cards - and the hand-drawn dog on Trudy's card is just incredible!! Wow!! Just linked my card up to #268 - TIA for looking :-)

Anita said...

DT creations are awesome. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Margret said...

First time I enter a challenge from this blog. Loved this challenge.

Debs M said...

good luck everyone x

Valchen said...

Just a lovely challenge, I love to punch and cut!

chrissy xx said...

Great DT cards. Thank you for the challenge.
Chrissyxx

Simone said...

I love these DT samples!!! Just gorgeous!
Simone

Natasa said...

Great Creations DT Girls!

Wilma said...

What a lovely challenge! Thanks!

Anita said...

Beautiful DT cards. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Kerry said...

Fantastic inspiration from everyone! xx

Paper Bagley said...

I love to do cut work so I am glad that you were there to challenge.
Thanks for all of your hard work and time, Tootsie

Judy Rozema said...

AMAZING!