Tuesday 12 October 2010

3 Of A Kind :)

Hello to everyone.
I hope that you are all well and that you are having a nice week :)

Thank you so much to everybody who joined in last week. We had a FABULOUS response to our birthday blog hop and as always there were some wonderful cards and it was quite interesting to see which were your fave past challenges. Some of you even managed to combine a few of them :)

So we have a few winners this week and the hugest of thanks once again to every single one of our wonderful sponsors for giving us such fab prizes to offer you, and also a huge thank you the the very wonderful Katharina for joining us xxx

If you need more details, please check out the individual DT members’ blogs. If there are any gaps here it’s because I’ve posted this before some of the girls have sent me their winners names so please do keep checking back to see if you’ve won.

So our winners are -

Debi - Sandra #65

Lols – Hazel #101

Jill – Ribenruby #11

Nancy - Lachsekatze #47

Sharon – Janey #132

Steph - TBC

Katina – Katharina #56

Dawny – Chris Olsen #102

Lisa - Avril B #114

Marjaana (GDT) – Patrizia #46

Amy (GDT) - Cathy #14

Now I usually post the winning card on here but as there are so many, we won’t do that this week. But I really have to show you this wonderful card that I came across - Karten 1154[1]1

The reason that I’m sharing this with you is because Nathanaela, who made this card is only 9 years old.
I think it’s amazing.
So onto this week’s challenge as as we are sort of still in birthday mode, our challenge is
3 Of A Kind
so quite simply you must use 3 of something on your cards. So it could be 3 papers, 3 ribbons, 3 flowers. Whatever you want to use is fine as long as there is 3 of something somewhere.
We are sponsored today by the totally awesome
Download WoJLogo.jpg (12.0 KB)
And this is the gorgeous brand new stamp that is up for grabs today -
A223_Bird with Christmas Bauble
Thank you Katharina – you are totally fabulous xxx
As always the DT have produced some gorgeous cards to share with you and before we move onto them we are sadly saying goodbye to our GDT, Amy and Marjaana and hugest thanks to them for sharing their fabulous work with us xxx I’ll be in touch with 2 of you lovely bloglies shortly about the our next GDT and thanks to everyone who expressed an interest.

So without further ado, here’s our cards – we hope you enjoy them :)

Amy (GDT)
Thanks a lot by Amy Duff
ptw IV 001marjaana


Dawny PPicture 001 copy

So that’s what we did and now it’s over to you, and if you get a sec, don’t forget if you get a sec to check out our individual blogs and see what else we’ve all been up to.

As always, could we ask a huge favour peeps please. Could you help to make our job at leaving comments easier by turning off comment verification and enabling comment moderation instead please pretty please xxxx. It’s ever so easy to do – see our sidebar – and you won’t get spam comments as you can easily reject the comments that you don't want to appear.

Thanks ever so much – we really do appreciate it xxx

Have a great week peeps and see you next Tuesday and hugs from all of us to all of you xxx

48 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

woo hoo cant believe ive won on debi's blog im soooooo happy
sandra xxx

Chris said...

I can't believe you're doing 3 of a kind the day after I posted a card with lots of 3's. oh well, back to the drawing board for more threes.

by the way, you forgot to turn off your word verification

Katarina said...

Great challenge. Don't think I've ever come across something like that.

Patti P. said...

Just found your site this morning...fun challenge!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! I always enjoy looking at the DT's cards for ideas.

~@ngie~ said...

thanx for yet another great challenge ;o)
AWESOME cards by the DT 8oD
Good luck to everyone... lotsa love n huuuuuuuge hugz Angie xXx (JustAng)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Such a fun challenge! Inspiring work by the DT!
Thank you for letting me share mine :)
hugs, margie

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great challenge- awesome DT samples!

patriziawithaz said...

So excited ! I won on Marjaana's blog !!!! ( Do I have to claim ?)
Thanks for a great blog,great challenges and great DT cards x
(http://acraftyjourney.blogspot.com/)

Mrs.B said...

I won on Lisa's blog! Thanks. I have tried to email via the sidebar, but it wont let me! what do I do?

Great challenge again this week. The DT cards are fab as always.
Avril x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Such a fun challenge and the DT really rocked their cards. Beautiful!!!

Thanks for the inspiration!
Heather Dennis

Linda . J said...

Beautiful DT creations and thank you for the challenge.
Hugs Linda

Liv Herremans said...

Wonderfull cards by the DT! Great work!
Good luck to everyone!

xxx
Liv

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Thanks so much for another great challenge, just love the DT cards!!

Dorte said...

Lovely cards from the DT again this week, loved this weeks challenge.
Hugs Dorte

jenny said...

Great challenge and beautiful cards from the DT x

Jenny x

Mary J said...

Lovely DT cards and congrats to the winners!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I made a mistake. You can delete #87 entry. Sorry. My real entry is #88. Thanks for a great challenge.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Ladies
Your cards are all gorgeous,hope my card is ok (3 embellishments)
Hugs Dianne xx

lcmf2001 said...

Great DT cards for inspiration, they are gorgeous.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Thanks for the fantastic Challenge! Beth

Leah l'Orange said...

congrats to all the hop winners, and OMG, Nathanaela's card/project is FANTASTIC! she's got a bright future in paper crafting ahead of her!

thanks for this challenge - LOVED the samples, the prize is fabulous, and i opted for THREE monstahs on my card instead of just the one, which was my original intention. i like it much better now! :)

girlia said...

The DT is awesome

dj1952 said...

Great cards by the DT. Lovely ideas. Have ya'll ever thought of using the linky thing that shows thumbnails of the cards? I would be more likely to leave comments on others' blogs. Thanks

Anne said...

gorgeous creations from the team this week, thanks for a great challenge
Anne x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Thanks fo rthe challenge! Greatly enjoyed it.

My Inkie Fingers said...

This was fun! Thanks for the inspiration! Awesome projects done by the DT =)

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks for another fun challenge! Awesome samples, DT!!!Blessings, Angie

Fairy Pickles said...

Fabulous Dt cards and loved the challenge! Thanks!

Gram's Treasures said...

Great challenge, as per usual....and wonderful DT cards.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful DT cards. Stunning work, everyone! I've entered my card above! hugs, Angela

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Great Challenge - had lots of fun and great to see all the different cards that people have made. I kept to 3 colours on my card and just linked my card up to #197. TIA for looking :-)

Jennie said...

Gorgeous cards everyone!!!
What an awesome challenge too! :)

xx

Message Keeper said...

Three (3) busy bees!

Becca Fabozzi said...

Thanks so much for a great challenge

Christine said...

Super challenge, I have entered my DT card from CD Sunday and hope it fit's your challenge
Christine xx

Gem said...

fab challenge and super inspiration from the DT :) X

maddy hill said...

thanks girls - i have 3 gems , and 3 makes !
great dt cards x

Carlie M. said...

Wonderful DT cards!!

Left mine in Linky!!!!

Marilyn said...

Fun, fun, fun! My card has three cherry blossom flowers.

Vicky said...

Great challenge, thank you for the chance to play!

Mary J said...

Thx for the lovely inspiration and the challenge!

Purple Crazy said...

take your pick, 3 papers or 3 flowers
Well done Dt fab work xx

sammi said...

Oops please disregard my post at #305. I linked the wrong card. #307 is the correct one.

Jackie Ginger said...

Great! My first post and I can do more than 1 challenge wow. Just found your challenge today.

Marion said...

I had fun with this one...thanks.

Linda Wescott said...

Goodness I'm late with my comments, linked before went to bed and then forgot to come back and say thank you the next morning lol. Great DT cards, and thanks for the challenge. I've enjoyed it. Hugs lin

nydu said...

find more best replica bags online sites replica gucci bags dig this replica bags from china