Tuesday 7 September 2010

Sketch #47

 

Hello to everyone.
I hope that you are all well and that you are having a nice week  :)

We had a FANTASTIC  response and lots of fabulous entries last week , so thank you all so much for joining us xxx

And our winner this week is -

 
Doc1
Hazel, it’s you :)
Well done to you and if you e-mail me I’ll pass your details on to Heidi, and as always, hugest of thanks to her for her wonderful sponsorship xxx
 
And here’s ….
 
… Hazel’s lovely card – she used one colour stamping :)
 
 
Ok so onto this week and our challenge is a sketch
 
 
and it’s this one here.

As always, please feel free to resize, flip and rotate the elements - as long as you can still see the sketch, it’s completely fine.

Our sponsor this week is once again the fabulous Katharina at Whiff Of Joy

 
and someone somewhere will be giving a new home  to this little cutie ….
 
Lazy Summer Henry
 
…it’s Lazy Summer Henry :)
and hugest of thanks to Katharina and her team once again xxx
 
 
Before we get to the cards, a quick call out.
We are looking for our next guest design team so if you fancy joining in the fun with the Papertake girls for 4 weeks, please put GDT after your name on Mr Linky and  we’ll be in touch :)
 
So without further ado, here’s our cards – we hope you enjoy them :)
 
Lisa (GDT)
lisa
 
 
Carla (GDT)
maggieptw
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lols
 
 
 
 
 
Dawny P will be along as soon as she has recharged her batteries!!!

So that’s what we did and now it’s over to you, and if you get a sec, don’t forget if you get a sec to check out our individual blogs and see what else we’ve all been up to.

Could we ask a huge favour peeps please. Could you help  to  make our job at leaving comments easier by turning off comment verification and enabling comment moderation instead please pretty please xxxx. It’s ever so easy to do – see our sidebar – and you won’t get spam comments  as you can easily reject the comments that you don't want to appear.

Thanks ever  so muchly – we really do appreciate it xxx

Have a great week peeps and see you next Tuesday and don’t forget to put GDT after your name if you fancy joining us for 4 weeks :)

25 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Love the DT's cards. Can't wait to have a go with this sketch. thanks for the challange

Hazel said...

Oh wow! what a wonderful surprise - and super prize - off to email you x

jan farnworth said...

ack i forgot to put gdt after my card i would love to be a guest designer.

France Ringuette said...

Great cards from the DT... Thanks for the challenge !

Gemma said...

Loved using the sketch. Awesome cards from the DT!

Valine said...

GREAT cards ladies! So much inspiration! I also love the sketch & all the layers! Beautiful!

Trina said...

Well, I just started my craft blog, and this was my first card sketch. Thanks for the idea...

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Loving the sketch this week! Great job ladies!!

Deanne :)

Kathleen said...

I enjoyed this sketch and I think it will be one that I use again.
Thanks for the lovely cards Ladies
Kath x

Rachel said...

Cute sketch - I enjoyed using this one. Gorgeous DT cards too.
Wedgie xxx

mueppi said...

Great sketch and DT-cards!
Hugs Gisela

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great sketch by Dawny, super dt cards, love them all. janex

Janet Baldwin said...

Beautiful designs here people! Loved the sketch too. It worked well for the card I needed to make for a friend!

Paula said...

aww thanks so much for a nice simple and straightforward sketch, I love what the DTs have done with it too
Paula xx

Jeanette said...

Thanks for the tremendous sketch and the wonderful inspiration from the DT's cards!
Hugs Jeanette

Extinctosaurus said...

I really liked this sketch. I hope to make another card using it, because I kind of messed it up with the one I just finished :) Thank you!

Linda Wescott said...

Love the DT's inspirational cards. Really liked the sketch, sooo much. Hope you like my take on it. Thank you for the challenge.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

AWESOME sketch, thanks so much for the AMAZING DT inspiration as well:)

Simone said...

So many wonderful DT samples!!!
Simone

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Wow great cards to inspire ladies.
Loved the sketch..Thanks for another great challenge.

Colleen said...

Lovely DT cards! THanks for the great sketch. Please disregard my first Mr Linky entry (#97). I forgot to put GDT down!

Rene said...

What a fantastic sketch! Good luck everyone :)

Eulanda said...

Great cards and I absolutely LOVE your sketch challenges!! My favorite!

JAYNE said...

Loved working with this sketch Thanks Jayne W xx

Sam said...

Hi!
Must be having a manic Monday - I don't know how but I managed to link my post to the previous challenge (d'uh!).

Loved the sketch, the DT cards are fab!

Thanks!
~Samantha B~ (Sparkly Moo, or should that be Silly Moo? lol)