Tuesday 9 March 2010

Sketch #36

Hi peeps and hope everyone is well xxx

Thank you to everyone who took part in last week's challenge - there was, as always, some gorgeous work and beautiful buttons, bows, brads and bling :)

So we need a winner and that lucky girlie is ....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

39


Timestamp: 2010-03-09 12:23:58 UTC


Wooohoo Katie Tate, it’s you :)


Well done chick and if you e-mail me I'll pass on your details to Sharon, and once again hugest of thanks to her for sponsoring us xxx


And if you want to see what Katie did, then check it out here – it’s FAB


And we have another wonderful sponsor for you this week and it is none other than the sweetness and loveliness that is Tracy from


DTDF-Logo[1]



And Tracey has given a wonderful prize for some lucky girlie – here’s what you could win …


HCDG01small[1]

HCST04small[1]


chocbradsmall[1]



So what’s our challenge?


Well it’s time for another sketch peeps ….


ptw _36[1]


As always, please feel free to resize, flip and rotate the sketch and as long as you can still see the sketch, it’s completely fine.


So let’s check out what the fabulous Papertake girlies did with it.


Christine (GDT)GetAttachment[1]




Helen (GDT)Sketch _36 helen[1]




Lols002[1]




Debidebils whiff of joy 0010WTMK[1]


JillDSCN2710[1]




SharonHave you heard[1]




MandyPTW - DAWNY SKETCH _36[1]


DonnaPTW SKETCH 36[1]



Dawny PPicture 002 copy



So that's what we did and now it's over to you.

Before we go, we are looking for our next guest design team so if you fancy joining in the fun with the Papertake girls for 4 weeks, please put GDT after your name on Mr Linky and Mr Random Number Picker could choose YOU :)


Have a great week peeps and see you next Tuesday. Hugs from all of us to all of you xxx


15 comments:

Katie said...

Woo Hoo it was me!!!
Thanks for getting my Tuesday off to a wonderful start.
I've emailed ya!

A Bit of Country said...

Yeah I'm second. It's a sunny day and a great sketch too. What could be better. Love the sketches.
Thanks

Papirskreppa said...

Have posted an entry here. But some way i managed to post it in the last challenge too:) Can you fix this, so I will only be in this challenge with my card :) Have a nice day.

Toni Hughes said...

Nice to follow a sketch this week love DT cards hugs Toni

Deb Neerman said...

WoW! Fabulous DT samples!

Sharon said...

Love all the DT's cards, but I think the first two are my favs - they are so "soft"!
Sharon

Kath Stewart said...

another fabby dawny p sketch and gorgeous cards from the team..hugs kath xxxx

Heather said...

Another great sketch this week and as usual beautiful cards from the DT.
Many thanks
Heather. x

Helen x said...

Hi - I've followed CuteCardThursday for a while now but only just starting my own blog and doing challenges... Hope you like my card

Sally said...

My first ever sketch challenge. Thanks for the inspiration .
Hugs Sally xxx

Joynana said...

Love the sketch. I have had a great time entering your challenges. Keep up the good work.

Scrappychick said...

Oopps! My first link was incomplete, but I fixed it right below. Sorry!

Peri said...

Lovely sketch - a pleasure to use.
Lovely DT cards and I love the creations everyone else has been coming up with. Happy crafting.
Px

Heike said...

I´m unhappy - I´m too late....yesterday I made the card and today i photografed it........

Hugs, Heike

yanmaneee said...

moncler
kyrie 7 shoes
jordan shoes
curry 7
bape clothing
kobe sneakers
yeezy boost 350
golden goose shoes
off white nike
yeezy 500