Tuesday 9 February 2010

Sketch #34

Hi peeps xxx

Thank you to everyone who took part in last week's challenge - we had loads and loads of entries and some gorgeous slushy lovey dovey work - fabulous :)

I have to apologise (again!!) if I didn't get round to leaving you a comment - my computer is still playing up and for some strange reason it will allow me to leave comments on some blogs but not on others!!!

So we need a winner and that lucky girlie is ....

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

160
Timestamp: 2010-02-09 13:22:45 UTC


It's you Jackie M :)
Well done chick and if you e-mail me I'll pass on your details to KLM, and once again hugest of thanks to them for sponsoring us xxx

And if you want a nosey at Jackie's gorgeous card, you can see it here.

This week we are so pleased to welcome back the fabulous Kraftin Kimmie as our sponsor


Kimmie is offering a bundle of three images of the winner's choice, so thank you to her cos her images are FAB :)

So our challenge this week is a sketch ...




... this one here.

Don't forget that you can rotate and resize the elements and as long as you can see the basic sketch there, then it's fine.


So what did our girlies do with the sketch?
Let's have a look!!

Tami (GDT)


Sandra (GDT)



Mandy






Jill





Debi




Dawny P



Dawny P - again!!


So that's what we did and now it's over to you.
Before we go, we are looking for our next guest design team so if you fancy joining in the fun with the Papertake girls for 4 weeks, please put GDT after your name on Mr Linky and Mr Random Number Picker could choose YOU :)

Have a great week and see you next Tuesday.
If you get a sec, don't forget to check out our individual blogs and catch up with what else we've all been up to recently.

Hugs from all of us to all of you xxx


11 comments:

Pattie G said...

What great DT inspiration pieces! I just finished my creation and posted it so let me know what you think.

hugs
Pattie

fairie said...

Lovely DT cards.

Can we enter more than once and still be in it for the prize?

xoxo hugz

Dawny P said...

Yes of courser Sheng. You can put in as many cards as you want chick :) Hugs, Dawny xxx

Suzi Mac said...

Fab work from the DT. lovely sketch to work with, Thank you.
Suzi xx

Kath Stewart said...

another fab sketch and gorgeous cards from all the team....hugs kath xxxx

Sarah A said...

Loved working with this weeks sketch - it was just perfect for what I wanted to do with my new "toys" LOL!

Love the DT cards, they never fail to inspire me!

Sarah x

Papirskreppa said...

I have posted my entry. But I did not see that I couls put GDT after my name. But I wish to do so :)

Serafiia said...

I just found this challenge about a week ago. Fell in love with this sketch and just finnished my card. Hope you like it.
And btw. I would be very interested of your open GDT place. :)

Arianne said...

As always an amazing sketch! LOve the DTs samples!

I forgot to put GDT behind my name, so now I entered twice. So sorry about that. No. 105 can be deleted.

Cherie said...

Love all the DT cards thanks for your inspiration I enjoyed working with the sketch. Looking forward to next weeks challenge.
love cherie

Tonje said...

Great sketch, and great DT cards.