Tuesday 27 October 2009

Spots 'n' Stripes

Hi peeps - hope everyone is well :)
It's time for another Papertake Weekly.

But before we check out the DT cards, which are, as always, fantabulous, a huge thank you to everyone who joined us last week. And the winner of Kay's gorgeous prize is .....

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:61
Timestamp: 2009-10-27 12:20:03 UTC


Woohoo, it's Kath :) Well done Kath and if you e-mail me your details I'll pass them on and huge thanks to Kay for her sponsorship xxx


We have another fab prize for you this week and as it is the last week of the month, we have our featured sponsor, the very wonderful ...


Photobucket


Some lucky girlie will get to spend $25 in Heidi's shop and that is the full $25 as Heidi very kindly pays the shipping costs. If you've never been over there, then you are in for a treat cos it is chock full of goodies.

So onto this week. Our challenge is

Spots n Stripes

You can use either or you can use both - tis up to you. And without further waffle from me, here is what our fab girls have done.



Lorraine (GDT)



Heather (GDT)



Debi




Dawny P

So that's what we did and now it's over to you to dig out your spotty stripey bits and bobs and do your crafty thing with them.

Have a great week and don't forget to check out our blogs if you get a sec and catch up with what we've all been up to.

You might even find some blog candy while you're there ;)o


Hugs to all and see you next Tuesxday xxx


26 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

woo..hooo...can't believe I won this fab prize....can't way for it to arrive...thanks all at PTW...big hugs kath xxxxx

Joe's Craft World said...

Some fab cards from the DT. Just posted my entry. Joe xx

Do What You Love said...

Spots and stripes - what fun! Yes, the DT created some really fabulous cards - just wonderful inspiration!

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Stripes and spots. My 2 favorite papers!! The DT did a great job with them. I linked up my card with Mr. Linky.

The Paper Peddler said...

This was really fun! I have never entered a challenge online before and I really enjoyed it! Thanks! ~Liz

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Girls fab cards as always and thanks for a great challenge

Emma xxx

Angelia said...

I have had the weekly papertake challenge as a link for months now and the first time I have participated was today! I have commitment problems:) I love stripes and polka dots-even buying all undergarments in polka dots and stripes... (shhh)I love everyone's creations every week!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards as always girls, fab challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Penni said...

Great creations from the DT.
I've left my entry with Mr Linky.
Enjoy!!!
Hugs
Penni
X

Kath Stewart said...

another great challenge and lots of gorgeousness from the DT...hugs kath xxxx

Paula said...

yaaay so many lovley projects on here, thanks for that its really good inspiration for me!

hope mine is ok
Paula xx

Katherine said...

Like the cards, beautiful!
Hope you like mine too.

ribenaruby said...

Brilliant theme this week and fab DT work!

stephanne said...

What gorgeous samples, all so different but all so fab!!!

Dawn Edwards said...

Great Design team creations. This is my first week joining you and will definitely check back again for another great challenge.

Michelle Hessler said...

Just a little bit of striped paper on mine, or at least it was the base, but I covered it with some other patterned papers!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I LOVE spots and stripes together!!
I might just be back with one more entry for this challenge... ;)
The DT cards are absolutely brilliant, I adore the colour combination that many of you used!

Moni said...

Stunning creations! Hugs,Moni

Anonymous said...

Your designers really make gorgeous card, one better than the other !! So hard to choose from. I love playing with spots and stripes. Hope you guys like my card too.

Kate's Makes said...

Great theme this week! Kate :o)

Sue said...

Thanks for a great challenge and fab cards by the DT:)

sue
xx

Squirrel x said...

OOH, gorgeous DT cards! Just love spots and stripes, yummy. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Debbie said...

Thanks for the challenge for this
week. Everybody's cards are wonderful!! It was really fun.

Maz said...

Thanks for the challenge - lovely DT cards. x

aardvarkpest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chanee said...

I think it helps to make money.
สล็อต JILI