Tuesday 7 July 2009

My Favourite Things

Hi everyone.

I hope everyone is well and that you all had a great week. I don't know about you but isn't the weather better this week!!! I never thought I'd be glad to see a bit of rain .... but I was!!

Firstly, I have to say a massive thank you to each and every one of you who joined in last week. It was a great response - you all seemed to like the sketch and there were some absolutely fabulous cards.

So, which lucky girlie won our first Simon Says Stamp prize?
It was (drum roll ......)

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:7
Timestamp: 2009-07-07 19:05:20 UTC

No 7 was certainly lucky for Leonie.

Well done chick. If you e-mail me, I will pass on your details to Heidi and you can get your prize organised. Thanks again Heidi for your sponsorship xx

So what do we have for you this week?

Remember the song from The Sound Of Music about raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens?

Well that's what we want to see this week cos our challenge is


You can really indulge yourselves here - use anything you want as long as there is something favourite of yours on there. So it could be a stamp, or your fave colour combi or papers. Or all of them put together.

We are very lucky to have another wonderful sponsor this week and of course it could only be ...


Kim has very kindly donated a brilliant stamp called Congrats All Around, and here it is -

Thank you Kim, it is a wonderful prize. Check out the MFT website girls cos there is loads of yummy scrummy stuff on there :)

So if you fancy getting your mitts on this, all you have to do is make us a fab card using something you lurvvvve, and it could be yours.

And here's some loveliness which we hope will inspire you, all lovingly created by our fabulous team. Don't forget to check out the team's blogs for more gorgeous work.


Emma (GDT)

Kathrin (GDT)



Andrea



Mandy


Kim



Steph



Dawny


We can't wait to see whar YOUR favourite things are.
Have the fabbiest and craftiest of weeks xx



24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you great challenge and lovely prize! Brill DT cards love them and all so different Samantha :0)

Lori said...

Thanks for the great challenge and the opportunity to use all my favorite things!

Nancy Sanders said...

fun challenge, great DT cards. Thanks for the inspiration

Unknown said...

Love the DT cards! They are always an inspiration!
Here is my entry.
Hugs!
True : )

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, the DT's creations are gorgeous, using their favourtite crafty things. Here is my take on this week's challenge over at DOING LIFE
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs from Desire

Saskia said...

Hello!!

My entry is at nr 36! I love bright, happy colours!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Kath Stewart said...

fab challenge this week....gorgeous cards by the DT....Hugs Kath xxxxx

gypsyrose said...

thank you for a great challenge, the dt cards are gorgeous,
thanks also for your kind comments

shelly said...

fun challenge this week again :) and as always lovely dt samples. :)

Beautiful Greetings said...

Thank you for the chance to enter! The DT cards are fantastic! I used my favorite gold thread and my fave color combo (sunny colors and black!)

Happy Crafter said...

Great challenge and fab creations from the DT's thank you for the inspiration :)
val xxx

Marcea said...

Great challenge and fabalicious DT cards
-x-

Denise said...

Love all the inspiration from the DT. Projects are fabulous.

Anne said...

Fun challenge, love the DT stuff, especially that handbag!!!

ribenaruby said...

Fab theme this week! I've left my entry with my fave on it,with mr linky. Thankyou DT for the brilliant ideas.

Anne said...

Love the challenge so much I've made a second card, hope that's ok :)

sumbine said...

Fantastic DT-work!

I added my card to Mr. Linky.
Thanks for looking!

Sabine

valeriej said...

A fantastic challenge, but hard as I have so many favourite things :)

Anki said...

So happy that I got the time to play again. Love the DT cards. Kram - Anki

Helen said...

Great challenge & gorgeous DT cards!
Helen x

Deanna said...

Great challenge, thanks!

Tracy said...

Wow just came across your site and love the DT crafty creations.
I love "Hearts" and have added a few of my other fav things.
Have linked to Mr linky and thanks for looking.
hugs
tracy
xxx

Mandi said...

Suerp challenge and DT cards

thanks

mandi xx

SueH said...

I'm a bit late with this but here goes anyway!!