Monday 30 March 2009

Easy as 1-2-3!?

Hi everyone! Wow - you all did Dawnys sketch proud last week - loads of gorgeous cards! Thanks to all who joined in! (to those on scs I have looked at your cards, but couldn't comment - so I just thought I'd let ya know! lol)
This weeks challenge is another recipe challenge!
So included on your card we'd like to see:

1 - circle
2 - ribbons
3 - stamps/images

You can mix them if you like too - ie use a circular stamp as your circle and 1 of your stamps etc! 3 stamps sounds a lot but you can use the same stamp 3 times, create a scene with different ones - use background ones etc! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)
The very talented DT have worked their magic again for you this week - here are their examples:


Mandy


Kim


DawnyP


Dawn


Andrea


Nikki


Steph







Jane sent this lovely card! TFS Jane!

15 comments:

Kathryn said...

OK, so I stretched it a little and used two layers of a nested circle die-cut...

Thanks DT, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's creations!

--Kathryn

Ann said...

I love this recipe challenge, great opportunity to create something for Easter.

Have fun everyone xx

Sharon said...

Great challenge thank you.

Kelly said...

glad i found your site! thanks for the challenge!

Vicki said...

I've not done a recipe challenge before and it was really fun to do, thank you so much for this site!

Michele said...

Hello everyone,

Great recipe, especially for me as I already had made one for the Stamp Addicts TV show that fitted the bill perfectly!

Michele
x

Lou said...

Hi, love the recipe!
Here is my attempt!!
Hope you like!!
Lyndsey

http://lyndseysland.blogspot.com/

ribenaruby said...

Wonderful DT work and brilliant challenge this week!

Mandy said...

My first challenge entry EVER, really enjoyed it, Thanks!

Nancy Sanders said...

Love the challenge and the design team members cards this week. Thanks for your challenge and for taking a look at my creation!

Here's my card!

Stressed Stamper said...

here's mine
Love the challenge

Sarah

Sarah C said...

I kept m card is fairly minimalistic. Thanks for the challenge xx

Julie xx said...

Brilliant challenge and gorgeous cards, thank, Julie x

Victoria said...

Phew - only just got to add my link in time before new challenge starts today! I need to speed up!

Victoria
x

Frances said...

think I just made it in time, LOL?!!! Fab challenge and cards as always. Fran xx